Loading ...

Setup AP9465 with GPRS Modem Zelio SR2MOD02 | StruxureWare for Data Centers

Home » Spaces » StruxureWare for Data Centers » discussion » General » Setup AP9465 with GPRS Modem Zelio SR2MOD02

Setup AP9465 with GPRS Modem Zelio SR2MOD02

Discussion in StruxureWare for Data Centers started by Sergey , 5/21/2014 5:41 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Note: No new discussion posts are allowed in this area. Historical content is for viewing purposes only. StruxureWare for Data Centers is actively supported at its own standalone community - https://help.se-dmaas.com/

Posted in: General

Setup AP9465 with GPRS Modem Zelio SR2MOD02

Subscribe to RSS
  • Stalker

Hi

who can help me to fine-tuning the AP9465 with GPRS Modem Zelio?

Thanks

• mmaciejk

Hello,

What exactly are you looking to do with the modem? Are you looking to monitor it in DCE?

• breda1311

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have the capability in DCE to connect to a modem directly. The only way we can configure a modem to be supported with DCE is through a Netbotz unit. Only some Netbotz units support the modem functionality. The modem you are referring too is not supported with any of our Netbotz units. The only supported modems are listed in the following KBase FA158359.

To access the KBase the link is below:

http://www.apc.com/site/support/index.cfm/faq/

However Central does have the ability to send short email messages. This allows for specific text and macros to be used and sent.

Regards,

B

• Stalker

Сolleagues, thank you for your interest in the issue.

Yes, the modem is needed for the transmission of SMS messages.

As far as I know, in certain circles, came into circulation software module addition to DCE, which allows you to send messages directly from DCE via Zelio.

• breda1311

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don't support modems directly from DCE.

Regards,

B

• Stalker

Willing to share information if you tell me your e-mail address

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Choose your language: