Loading ...

NMC firmware updates don't appear in StruxureWare | StruxureWare for Data Centers

Home » Spaces » StruxureWare for Data Centers » discussion » General » NMC firmware updates don't appear in StruxureWare

NMC firmware updates don't appear in StruxureWare

Discussion in StruxureWare for Data Centers started by Verta , 10/29/2014 10:41 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Note: No new discussion posts are allowed in this area. Historical content is for viewing purposes only. StruxureWare for Data Centers is actively supported at its own standalone community - https://help.se-dmaas.com/

Posted in: General

NMC firmware updates don't appear in StruxureWare

Subscribe to RSS
  • vhinckle

I know there are firmware updates beyond 5.1.7 for my NMC2 cards, but struxureware data center expert isn't downloading them, and obtaining the firmware file and applying it to my server doesn't make a difference, either. I've noticed this with both 7.2.4 and 7.2.5...is this a bug, or is this feature no longer a supported means of upgrading firmware, or, is the fact I'm below 6.0.x on my nmc2s the reason they aren't recognized as needing/having a firmware update? I'm not looking to update just yet (experiments with one card have revealed bugs I'm not comfortable with) but having the option to use my server for the process would be nice when I'm ready to move forward. wink

• ipicKedawinna

I think that they need to upgrade the firmware catalog. When you say "obtaining the firmware file and applying it to my server" - what file did you mean specifically? The firmware .exe or the firmware catalog?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: