Loading ...

AP9465 mysterious IP address and MAC | StruxureWare for Data Centers

Home » Spaces » StruxureWare for Data Centers » discussion » General » AP9465 mysterious IP address and MAC

AP9465 mysterious IP address and MAC

Discussion in StruxureWare for Data Centers started by mark , 10/27/2014 6:42 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Note: No new discussion posts are allowed in this area. Historical content is for viewing purposes only. StruxureWare for Data Centers is actively supported at its own standalone community - https://help.se-dmaas.com/

Posted in: General

AP9465 mysterious IP address and MAC

Subscribe to RSS
  • hoyt

AP9465

STruxtureware v7

Okay i have AP9465 the G2 is connected to a APC switch that connects all my APC cabinets and so on and are all define in the IP range of 10.10.etc. Now we defined G1 to be 192.168.0.36 when we plug that in to our

network one of are servers 192.168.0.120 is knock off the network because of duplicate address coming from the APC9465. We did define G! to be 120, but by running a network analyzer we found the MAC address

using 120 and it is registered to DELL, the funny thing is that MAC address is on a plastic card on the APC9465 and says IDRAC6 enterprise, so i know it is coming from that box. So the question

is how do i changed the IP address associated with that MAC since it is not in the GUI interface of the APC9465É

thanks

• TaSpEc

it should be pretty straight forward, just hook a keyboard and monitor to the AP9465, reboot it via the struxureware client software.  While its booting, right after the bios post, you should see an option for BMC configuration, pretty sure its control+C, go into that menu and change the IP to something else.

Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: