Loading ...

StruxureWare Data Center Expert v7.2.1 | StruxureWare for Data Centers

Home » Spaces » StruxureWare for Data Centers » discussion » General » StruxureWare Data Center Expert v7.2.1

StruxureWare Data Center Expert v7.2.1

Discussion in StruxureWare for Data Centers started by Abhishek , 10/7/2014 6:12 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Note: No new discussion posts are allowed in this area. Historical content is for viewing purposes only. StruxureWare for Data Centers is actively supported at its own standalone community - https://help.se-dmaas.com/

Posted in: General

StruxureWare Data Center Expert v7.2.1

Subscribe to RSS
  • mpham28

Hi Angela,

Can you let us know when DCE 7.2.5 is released ? Thanks

Minh

• breda1311

Hello,

DCE v7.2.5 has been released. Please contact your local tech support to receive the link.

Regards,

B

• mpham28

Thanks QueenB

• abhi2223

Hello All,

This might a quick question, does anyone know if Data Center Expert v7.2.1 is effected by ShellShock Bash vulnerability?

I read the FAQ document found her Frequently Asked Questions but it made no mention of v7.2.1. It says v7.2.4 is effected but does it mean all versions prior to this or just this specific version.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Abhi

• ipicKedawinna

Hi,

I will clarify the knowledge base right now but yes, I just double checked and all versions of DCE are affected and your v7.2.1 should be updated when the release is available.

• abhi2223

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know when the patch will be available? It says before 10th Oct so I am sure it will be out within the next couple of days. Will you be updating the FAQ with the link and instructions on how to update to the latest patch? Lastly, if the patch is already released, could you point me with the right link?

Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Abhi

• ipicKedawinna

Hi Abhi,

It is not out yet. The release date is still planned for Friday, the 10th. We will be updating the article then but essentially, in order to take advantage of this update, your DCE server needs to be under software support and upon verifying it is, the update link will be given out via technical support. It is not a public link so on Friday, I suggest emailing/contacting DCE technical support and let them know you want the 7.2.5 update and they'll provide it if your eligible. If you're not sure if your eligible, they can verify that too I think if you provide them your MAC address from the server.

• ipicKedawinna

I just found out the date got moved to the 17th. I will be updating the knowledge base shortly to reflect that.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Choose your language: