Loading ...

PX 250 - Incorrect Firmware for AP9635 Card | Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS

Home » Spaces » Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS » discussion » General » PX 250 - Incorrect Firmware for AP9635 Card

PX 250 - Incorrect Firmware for AP9635 Card

Discussion in Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS started by Michel , 8/9/2020 7:08 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

PX 250 - Incorrect Firmware for AP9635 Card

Subscribe to RSS
  • It appears we have inadvertently upgraded the firmware that came on the AP9635 install in our PX 250 Symmetra.

The 6.8.0 symmetra software that was installed shows no UPS attached to the card now and thus after reading online that firmware is not the correct firmware for the card.

Can I be provided the link to download the correct firmware package or is calling technical support the only option?

• I think three phase Symmetra updates are normally done by our service team but you can try this but it's a little out of date, but should be the right version:

https://www.se.com/ww/en/download/document/MFOI-APWUMJ/

-Gavan

• That firmware worked, however the underlying firmware of the unit I think does not match as I have alarms.

The unit was on firmware 6.0.8 prior to the incorrect firmware update. Is that code available as I think that will get the management card back to properly communicating with the PX 250.

• Hi Michel,

That's a very old version of firmware, I think you'll need to contact your local support team who may need to direct you to the service team.

-Gavan

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Choose your language: