Im installing a 80KW PX UPS, but when starting is showing an error: "Bypass Switch Module Removed" but the static switch is there :/, i have same issue with 2 different UPS both of 80KW, maybe some switch or jumper connections is wrong but really don't know what is. Any ideas?
we had similar issues with LX Power modules not showing up, Errors showing PM reduced, we would install a replacement PM and the system still told us no PM was installed, what we discovered after a lot of investigation was the pins on the sockets at the back of the module were not making correctly at the back where it plugged to the machine. We removed the modules and used a small sewing needle to to push the contacts on the socket in a fraction closer together, and then they worked fine, it is the pins in the blue socket at the back, but you have to be delicate and not force them,
It seems to be a design flaw or just poor quality copper used in the socket manufacture causing them to widen and not make on the plug at the back.
Worth a try.
I finally pushed forward really hard the bypass and seems that was the solution :/
Choose a location