Loading ...

Startup failed Symmetra PX SYCF160KH and PDUM160H-B | Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS

Home » Spaces » Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS » discussion » General » Startup failed Symmetra PX SYCF160KH and PDUM160H-B
Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Startup failed Symmetra PX SYCF160KH and PDUM160H-B

Subscribe to RSS
  • oppong03

Please can someone help me with the startup process for new installation. After physical installation done I tried powering the UPS and a message on the screen says ''Communication lost, fault light ON, load light ON. I try to enter UPS configuration but assays 'Disconnected / initializing'.

I also need a direction to connect MBP INTERFACE BOARD AND EPO wiring oppositions board.

No Input/Output volts/Current kw display.

I will appreciate any, help to bring the system.

Thank you,

Oppong

• wpasquil

Hi,

Please contact local support for assistance with the start up of 3 phase UPS.

Local support contact information will be found at this link http://www.apc.com/gh/en/support/contact-us/index.jsp

• oppong03
    This discussion is marked as answered

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much for your response. The problem is resolved. Apparently I missed one o the terminators in from of the PDU unit. After correction everything seems to be fine.

I am very grateful.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: