Loading ...

AP7930 Shows ER on LCD | Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS

Home » Spaces » Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS » discussion » General » AP7930 Shows ER on LCD
Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

AP7930 Shows ER on LCD

Subscribe to RSS
  • tdale

Hello,

I apologize if this is the wrong space to post this upfront. I have an AP7930 i bought used and it has worked great for the past few months. I noticed last night the LCD displays ER so i connected via serial cable and it shows everything is unknown and it will not boot up. I've tried to set the IP and names over again and after i logout it says i'm in passthru mode and resets again.

I never had to troubleshoot these pdus before so i don't even know where to start. What can i do aside from unplugging the unit, power cannot be lost.

Thanks,

Tom

• B-DoubleE

Hi Thomas,

"Er" on the front display means one of the internal PDU power supplies has failed - with the symptoms you're describing I would assume the PS that powers the network card. The only real wait to troubleshoot this is to power cycle the PDU for ~10 seconds and see if it boots up again. Unfortunately if that doesn't clear it then the PDU would need to be replaced.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: