Loading ...

Not starting up of MGE Galaxy 3500 15kVA 400V 3:1 UPS | Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS

Home » Spaces » Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS » discussion » General » Not starting up of MGE Galaxy 3500 15kVA 400V 3:1 UPS
Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Not starting up of MGE Galaxy 3500 15kVA 400V 3:1 UPS

Subscribe to RSS
  • bgr.esup

Dear all

Could please help me by providing the cause of not starting up/hang out.

My company has a Smart-UPS VT 15KVA with XR battery enclosure, model number G35T15K313B4S, which was individually working fine but not went to pararrel operation from the commission period.

One day the output fuse # 2 (45A) found blown out, after replacing it the UPS not starting up, whenever we provide input supply to it, the cooling fans start but no display then after few second it stop. We do not hear any sound of internal magnetic contactor energizing.

Now the UPS does not power up at all. Does anybody have any experience of this failure? Are there any other options - for instance, can the power module be diagnosed and repaired rather than being totally replaced? Any advice you can offer would be grateful.

• wpasquil

Hi,

I asked the 3 phase support team here in the States and they recommend you contact local support for assistance. If the unit is under warranty a field service engineer will be assigned to come on site to assist you. 

Local support contact information will be found at this link http://www.apc.com/in/en/support/contact-us/index.jsp

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: