Loading ...

250 kw power module communication to mim and rim error | Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS

Home » Spaces » Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS » discussion » General » 250 kw power module communication to mim and rim error

250 kw power module communication to mim and rim error

Discussion in Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS started by muhamamd , 8/30/2016 1:41 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

250 kw power module communication to mim and rim error

Subscribe to RSS
  • kashif

I have installed 250 kw APC symetra ups. When i turned it On there is an error "that Power module communication to MIM error " and "Power module communication to RIM error". i have inserted multiple power modules in its slotm check the C bus connection but issue remain same. any idea how to resolve this issue

• wpasquil

Hi,

I asked the 3 phase support team here in North America and they suggest you contact local support for assistance. 

Here is a link to the local support team contact information http://www.apc.com/pk/en/support/contact-us/index.jsp

• kashif

Yes i am in touch with them as well. I just want to know same kind of error occur in your experience? How can i verify/check the working of MIM card and its communication with power module frame 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: