Loading ...

PowerChute Personal Edition...Update Available for Update | UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software

Home » Spaces » UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software » discussion » General » PowerChute Personal Edition...Update Available for Update

PowerChute Personal Edition...Update Available for Update

Discussion in UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software started by tom , 4/29/2020 12:58 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Please review Schneider Electric Knowledge Base articles for assistance with most technical support questions.  http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs

Posted in: General

PowerChute Personal Edition...Update Available for Update

Subscribe to RSS
  • hunt4cleanair

This message prompt I can't get to stop and it started up at midnight, getting me out of bed to attend to its needs. Its annoying!

So, after confirming its association with APC Schneider and its legitimacy. I downloaded version 3.01. However it did not delete 3.02 and PowerChute tells me I don't have sufficient authority to manually uninstall 3.02.

I just need this to stop dinging me every second.  

• wpasquil

Hi,

The latest version of PowerChute Personal Edition is 3.1. If you are experiencing an issue uninstalling the older versions you can uninstall manually. See Schneider Electric FAQ FA159949

To disable update notification open the software and select Options. You will see a check box Enable software update notifications. Deselect that option.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: