Loading ...

PowerChute V 10.0.1.301 - change timout | UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software

Home » Spaces » UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software » discussion » General » PowerChute V 10.0.1.301 - change timout

PowerChute V 10.0.1.301 - change timout

Discussion in UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software started by Marcos , 4/17/2020 2:39 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Please review Schneider Electric Knowledge Base articles for assistance with most technical support questions.  http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs

Posted in: General

PowerChute V 10.0.1.301 - change timout

Subscribe to RSS
  • marcosfalcao

Good morning

I have installed PowerChute Business Edition V10.0.1.301 for Windows.

The timeout is just too short - logs off after 10 minutes or so. How can I change that?

I do appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

Marcos

• wpasquil

Hi,

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\APC\PowerChute Business Edition\agent\etc and save the file webdefault.xml to Saved-webdefault.xml Once the file has been saved open webdefault.xml with a text editor. Search for the line session-timeout. 

<session-config>
    <session-timeout>15</session-timeout>
    </session-config>

Change the line <session-timeout>15</session-timeout> to the timeout you would like and save the file. Example: <session-timeout>30</session-timeout> to change the timeout to 30 minutes. Then open a command prompt as an administrator and enter the command net stop apcpbeagent Wait for the service to stop then enter net start apcpbeagent and the service will restart. The new timeout delay will now be in affect. 

• marcosfalcao

Dear Bill

I cannot thank you enough. I followed your instructions and now I have a much longer timeout.

Very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Marcos

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: