Loading ...

PCNS setup no host is listed | UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software

Home » Spaces » UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software » discussion » General » PCNS setup no host is listed

PCNS setup no host is listed

Discussion in UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software started by Danny , 8/22/2019 3:26 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Please review Schneider Electric Knowledge Base articles for assistance with most technical support questions.  http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs

Posted in: General

PCNS setup no host is listed

Subscribe to RSS
  • dmueller

Hi all,

we got a problem with the pcns setup, I can sucessfully add all my APCs and are able to establish the connection, but after that I don't see any hosts listed to drag & drop them to the specific UPS.

we got 2 vcenter one 5.5 one 6.7, both the same problem, nothing is blocked through the firewall.

I checked the dns name, and the dns name in setup is the same like the vcenter vm...

the pcns appliance is able to resolve the name to the right ip address and its reachable.

Got anybody here an idea?

Thanks in advance 

Danny 

Attachments
  • wpasquil

Hello,

The screenshot provided indicates that PCNS is not communicating with the vCenter Server VM. Therefore, no hosts are being discovered. 

I recommend you contact local support and they will be happy to assist you with your configuration. 

Local support contact information is available at this link. 

https://www.apc.com/us/en/support/contact-us/index.jsp  You will need to change your region if not in the U.S. 

NOTE: PCNS 4.3 is not supported when running on ESXi 5.5 host and communicating with vCenter Server 5.5. You can install PCNS 4.3 on a standalone Windows server and configure with ESXi 5.5 hosts and vCenter Server 5.5. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: