Loading ...

CD damaged, can't find the management software | UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software

Home » Spaces » UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software » discussion » General » CD damaged, can't find the management software

CD damaged, can't find the management software

Discussion in UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software started by wissam , 1/5/2019 7:04 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Please review Schneider Electric Knowledge Base articles for assistance with most technical support questions.  http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs

Posted in: General

CD damaged, can't find the management software

Subscribe to RSS
  • User-WS

hello, Where can I download the "UPS monitoring software" for the SRV1KI Easy_UPS?

The unit came with a CD but it's damaged, not working

Tried to download the software from APC website support but the SRV1KI model is not listed in the menu

need help, thank u

• MattK

Hi Wissam

I have sent you an email with a link to the software.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it

Thanks

Matt

• User-WS

Hi Matt,

I didn't receive any email, pls send it again. thx

• MattK

Hi Wissam

Please find the link here

https://schneider-electric.box.com/s/7f9j7bhuvkqv1b6vd4cb36rj5g1qy20v

Regards

Matt

• User-WS

Hi Matt,

Attachments
  • MattK

Apologies Wissam

I've changed the permissions on the link now.  It should take you to the zip file without any logging in requirements.

Regards

Matt

• User-WS

Hello Matt, I don't think this is the software I'm suppose to have with the SRV1KI unit. When you launch it, it connects to somewhere on the Internet with a "Messages" window and doesn't have any GUI to control the basic functions of the UPS. Why do I need that connection to control a UPS that is connected to my pc thru a usb cable? Maybe I just need the Powershute software that works with my unit? correct me if I'm wrong. thx

• MattK

Hi

I went through the installation process myself.

The InstallSchneiderUPSsoftware windows exe  installs both the shutdown software and the management software.

I found it was best to have the UPS connected to the computer when installing.

The UI is loaded into your web browser.  You should get a desktop icon and an icon in the system tray as well.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Choose your language: