Loading ...

Smart UPS Dla1500i

Discussion in UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software started by Dave , 4/11/2018 10:56 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Please review Schneider Electric Knowledge Base articles for assistance with most technical support questions.  http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs

• Davel
    Dave
    New Member New Member
    Dave 4/11/2018 10:56 PM

Hi guys.

Hope you might be able to shed some light on these predicaments that I am experiencing.

I have just installed a smart ups DLA1500I on my Dell 2950 server via usb which is running server 2008 r2 enterprise. Which version of powerchute should I install to control this ups? I have installed pcbe v9.0.1  but every time I bootup and log on to the server it goes into shutdown within 1 minute. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Regards

Dave.

• wpasquil
    Bill
    =S= Representative
    Bill 4/12/2018 7:03 PM (in response to Dave)

Hi,

The latest version of PowerChute Business Edition is 9.5 and is available on apc.com. The system should not shut down. You should verify there is no other software installed and that there is only the UPS cable connected to the UPS. Also, check the LEDs on the UPS to be sure the unit is not running on battery and that the batteries are fully charged. 

• Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: