Loading ...

APC AP9211 Password Reset | UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software

APC AP9211 Password Reset

Discussion in UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software started by Anthony , 8/7/2017 10:34 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Please review Schneider Electric Knowledge Base articles for assistance with most technical support questions.  http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs

Posted in: General

APC AP9211 Password Reset

Subscribe to RSS
  • mechanic

I just wanted to offer a different perspective:

I received one of these units when my machine room upgraded;  I agree that these are no longer desirable (snmpv1?) in a commercial production facility.

However, I use this unit at home...  and I don't use it for critical equipment...

I have written and released a free (no ads) 'remote control' application for this unit; to toggle outlets via snmpv1 and use to turn lights on and off via my android phone....

AP9211 Remote for Android

Instead of sending these to the landfill (or recycling) consider they might have other applications... 

• hsojhcoom

Looking for the master password for my APC9211

Serial Number: JA0147312536

• B-DoubleE

Hi Josh,

The backdoor password for that serial is 43598<QI9;?C

• dhw2019

Hi Matt,

Could you please tell me the password for card with serial number:

WA0053013484

Thanks

• tgural

Having similar issue with a Smart-UPS RT 2200 XL SN: ZA14470231​13  - can you supply the backdoor password for this device ?

thanks

• B-DoubleE

Hi Tony,

New model NMC's (like the 2014 card you have) do not have a backdoor password like the old cards mentioned in this thread. Newer cards have a password reset procedure you can do on your own, documented here: http://www.schneider-electric.com/en/faqs/index?page=content&id=FA156075

• envy232014

Hi AP9211 with AP9606 card

serial  A0313007918, pls help wih infor for password reset / factory default.

Thanks

• B-DoubleE
    This discussion is marked as answered

Hi Loc,

You're missing one digit from the serial number - there should be a character before the "A" (probably W) - if you can confirm that, I can get the backdoor password

• qpwoei

Hi,

I have an issue with NMC2 AP9630 on APC SRT22000XLI.

The default user/password: apc/apc is not working, I don't remember ever changing that and even if I had - I don't remember the new user/password...

Reset is not possible as I could reach the NMC only virtually.

Is there any way I could solve this and enter the console with an admin account? I tried the pair device/apc, but barely find any option there...

Thank you...

• Jorgemol

Hi i was wondering if i can get help with password, serial number is JA0250021548 thanks

• John_7951

Hi, I just fat-fingered the P/W on my AP9211 with AP9606 card and can't get my fingers to mistype it the same way! Can you please help me with my default P/W?

AP9606 serial:  WA0032006462

Thanks much

• hespan

Hi Matt,

Could you please tell me the password for AP9606 card with serial number: JA0133020942

Thank you.

• Kent

Matt, 

I have an AP9211 with the AP9606 SN of WA003014940. Could I please get the backdoor password

Thank You Kent

• Kent

Hi Matt,

I also have an AP9211 that I am locked out of. The SN is WA003014940. What is the backdoor password.

Thanks for your help.

Kent

Page 4 of 4 (89 items)
Choose your language: