Loading ...

APC rack pdu model AP7921 issues with network management after power off | Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling

Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » APC rack pdu model AP7921 issues with network management after power off

APC rack pdu model AP7921 issues with network management after power off

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Massimo , 9 days ago
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

APC rack pdu model AP7921 issues with network management after power off

Subscribe to RSS
  • massimo2017

Hi all,

APC rack pdu model AP7921 after black out or simple power off when it turns on the network management card lost completely IP communication.
    Even ping do not work anymore, so that i've to turn off again and again a number of times since the network management card becomes accessible in the LAN again.

Application Module

Name: rpdu
    Version: v3.7.4
    Date: 03/13/2012
    Time: 16:16:54

APC OS (AOS)

Name: aos
    Version: v3.7.4
    Date: 11/09/2011
    Time: 11:45:09

Any help?

I've the issue since i bought the rack PDU (years ago).

thanks

regards

massimo s.

• APC_Gavan

Hi Massimo,

If the unit was new and in warranty I'd advise that you contact support to replace, for now you could try to update to firmware but I'm unsure it will help. 

https://www.apc.com/shop/gm/en/products/Switched-Metered-Rack-Power-Distribution-Unit-Firmware-Revision-3-9-2/P-SFRPDU392

- Gavan

• massimo2017

I upgraded AOS and firmware to version 3.9.2 (2016).

Thanks for the suggestion.

Let's see how it works in the future, since it loose the LAN connectivity after a blackout.

Regards.

Massimo

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: