Loading ...

Help for change IP apc 7721 | Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling

Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » Help for change IP apc 7721

Help for change IP apc 7721

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Franco , 21 days ago
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Help for change IP apc 7721

Subscribe to RSS
  • Cartier

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum. I need your help. I bought a used apc 7721 Rack Automatic Transfer Switch and when I press the button to see IP it tells me that IP is 0-0-0-0.
    What should I do to change it ????
    Thanks to those who can help me.

• APC_Gavan

Hi Franco,

I find the easiest way is to connect the ATS to a network with DHCP and then power cycle the unit. If you need a static address it can then be set in the WebGUI.

-Gavan

• Cartier

Ok thanks a lot, I'll give it a try and I'll let you know.

• Cartier

Hi Gavan, I downloaded the software from the apc official site and I managed to change IP but I made an error. I renamed IP like this: 198.162.0.33. Now I can no longer access it from the browser or from the Apc program. I believe there is an IPV4 problem, but I don't know how to fix it, can you help me ????
    Thank you.

• APC_Gavan

If you hold the reset button for 30 seconds it will reset the ATS to factory default. You can then start again.

-Gavan

• Cartier

I tried, the reset works but does not clear IP. Now I buy a serial cable to connect ats to the computer and change IP. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Choose your language: