Loading ...

APC AP7723 Switch - Power Managent on individual outlets? | Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling

Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » APC AP7723 Switch - Power Managent on individual outlets?

APC AP7723 Switch - Power Managent on individual outlets?

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Kelvin , 10/14/2019 9:01 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

APC AP7723 Switch - Power Managent on individual outlets?

Subscribe to RSS
  • kelv1n

Hey Folks

I'm hoping this is the right place to ask, I'm looking for a PDU for my home-lab, I've been offered an APC AP7723 for a reasonable price, the fact it can have 2 inputs is even better.

But does anybody know if it has monitoring and switching for each outlet?

I'd like to be able to turn on/off each of the devices remotely, at present I have a long trip into the garage! (After doing that 10 times.. it soon gets old).

Thanks

• Brad_C
    This discussion is marked as answered

That isn't a PDU, it's an ATS.

No, that won't do what you want.

I have a set up much like you seem to be after. I have an SUA3000 UPS into an AP7721 ATS which then drives an AP7952 PDU.

The PDU allows me to individually control each outlet, so I can remote power-cycle and do load-shedding when on UPS. The ATS allows me to take the UPS out of circuit for maintenance or have it automatically bypass the UPS if it develops a fault.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: