Loading ...

APC PDU AP7932 Firmware download issue | Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling

Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » APC PDU AP7932 Firmware download issue

APC PDU AP7932 Firmware download issue

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Josh , 9/14/2019 8:03 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

APC PDU AP7932 Firmware download issue

Subscribe to RSS
  • AD-Josh

I've been trying to get this firmware updated multiple different ways. Non is working

I do not have a serial cable. I AM able to access the web gui.
    Things I have tried on the Web Side:

Tried reset/reboot-> reboot management interface
    Disabling and then re-enabling FTP server

I have Hit the reset button once to test that even.

I am at a loss as to what else to try now.
    Thank you for your help on my issue.

Josh

Attachments
  • B-DoubleE

Hi Josh,

Do you know what revision of firmware is currently installed? In the results log you shared, there's the message "Detected early version, two AOS upgrades required" - this typically happens on a device that has the fairly old v1.x firmware installed. v1.x is our only firmware that requires an incremental upgrade to v2.x, then you can go upgrade to whatever the highest supported release version is.

• AD-Josh

rpdu - V3.7.3
    aos - V3.7.3

• AD-Josh
    On 9/16/2019 9:33 AM, Matt said:

Hi Josh,

Do you know what revision of firmware is currently installed? In the results log you shared, there's the message "Detected early version, two AOS upgrades required" - this typically happens on a device that has the fairly old v1.x firmware installed. v1.x is our only firmware that requires an incremental upgrade to v2.x, then you can go upgrade to whatever the highest supported release version is.

Would you know where I could go about getting the installs for the next versions?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Choose your language: