Loading ...

ACRD600's firmware update | Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling

Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » ACRD600's firmware update

ACRD600's firmware update

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by terrence , 3/26/2019 8:05 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

ACRD600's firmware update

Subscribe to RSS
  • terrence

Good Day, 

The firmware available on the APC website give me a V3.9.0 firmware but the new AC use V6.4.4, can someone assist or explain what has to be done, thanks.

• L2SupportServices-Cooling

Hello Terrence. The RD600 units use the "InRow 600mm w/Touchscreen Firmware V6.3.5". Here is a link to our website (USA) where you can find this firmware to download. The V3.9.0 is for the old Gen 1 units like the ACRP100. The firmware is not compatible with the Gen 2 units like the ACRD600. They need the 6.x.x firmware.

Thank you

https://www.apc.com/us/en/tools/download/index.cfm

• terrence

i understand that the old firmware cannot work with the new 600s but when i go to the APC website and click to download the Gen 2 firmware 6.3.5, what is actually being downloaded is Gen 1 firmware 3.9.0, i am not getting the Gen 2 firmware only the Gen 1 from the APC website.

• L2SupportServices-Cooling

Thank you I will alert our web team to get this corrected. Here is the RD600 FW. Hopefully this will allow you to download the firmware from this file.

Thank you

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Choose your language: