Loading ...

AP4421 Power Output via SNMP and in the GUI | Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling

Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » AP4421 Power Output via SNMP and in the GUI

AP4421 Power Output via SNMP and in the GUI

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Timothy , 3/19/2019 11:29 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

AP4421 Power Output via SNMP and in the GUI

Subscribe to RSS
  • timlegge

I am trying to obtain power being used by devices connected on the AT4421 that I have.  The Web GUI is showing 0 for the output power and I don't see a way to get it via SNMP.  Is this a bug in 

aos  v6.4.6
     ats4g v6.4.7

Tim

• B-DoubleE

Hi Timothy,

To clarify, are you saying the ATS shows 0 load connected, when there are in fact devices plugged in? Do you know roughly what the amperage should be showing based on the amount of devices plugged into the ATS? Does the ATS show any load on the front display?

The full OID tree for output status is under the atsStatusOutput folder: .1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.8.5.4.3

• timlegge

Hi

Yes, there were devices plugged in and the load showed as 0.  I had reboot the interface card and it made no difference.  Today we upgraded it to the latest version and now we have a valid load showing in the interface.

Tim

• timlegge

And thanks for the OID info

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Choose your language: