Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » InRow Air Conditioner (ACRP102) password reset

InRow Air Conditioner (ACRP102) password reset

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Peter , 7/9/2018 2:58 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • podawa
    Peter
    Novice Novice
    Peter 7/9/2018 2:58 PM

Hi,

I am trying to reset the password for an InRow ACRP102 air conditioner. I have followed the procedure in the maintenance manual several times but every time I turn the AC off / on again and attempt to login with apc/apc it still doesn't login to the control console. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

• L2SupportServices-Cooling
    L2SupportServices-Cooling
    =S= Representative
    L2SupportServices-Cooling 7/10/2018 1:02 PM (in response to Peter)

Hello Peter. I have copied a link to reset the password on the ACRD200 on the front screen. This is the same procedure as the ACRP102 for the front screen on the unit. If you are looking to reset the password on the network interface instead of the front screen let me know as there is a different procedure for this.

http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs/index?page=content&id=FA285491&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1531227562915#__highlight

Thank you

• podawa
    Peter
    Novice Novice
    Peter 7/10/2018 2:17 PM (in response to L2SupportServices-Cooling)

Hi, thanks a lot, I'll try this out. Please also share the procedure for resetting via the network interface.

• L2SupportServices-Cooling
    L2SupportServices-Cooling
    =S= Representative
    L2SupportServices-Cooling 7/10/2018 3:03 PM (in response to L2SupportServices-Cooling)

Hello. The Network password reset is the procedure that is found in the operations and maintenance manual under the network section.

Thank you

• podawa
    Peter
    Novice Novice
    Peter 7/12/2018 11:20 AM (in response to L2SupportServices-Cooling)

Hi, I was able to reset the password via the display interface, thanks a lot for your assistance.

• Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Choose your language: