Loading ...

ACRD602 ALARMS

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Hosein , 1/16/2018 10:30 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • hosein
    Hosein
    Apprentice Apprentice
    Hosein 1/16/2018 10:30 AM

Hello

i have 3 alarm on my Inrow ,

-supply air high temperature condition

-low suction pressure condition

-persistent low suction pressure condition

what does meaning these alarm ? for more information my inrow shut down 2 times !!

• L2SupportServices-Cooling
    L2SupportServices-Cooling
    =S= Representative
    L2SupportServices-Cooling 1/16/2018 2:03 PM (in response to Hosein)

Hello Hosein. The main alarm on this unit is the low suction pressure alarms. Can you get the pressures (suction and discharge) off the unit's web interface or the front screen? Also, is this unit in a group or a lead/lag setup?

Thank you

• hosein
    Hosein
    Apprentice Apprentice
    Hosein 7 days ago (in response to L2SupportServices-Cooling)

by adding gas to it ,it fixed . thanks .

but now i have a new problem ! the display doesnt show the amount of temperature of sensores and show it this ( --- ) . 

!!!!!!!!!

why ?!

i update the cooling but while updating a error appeares .and i couldnt update it . how can i fix it ? thanks .

• L2SupportServices-Cooling
    L2SupportServices-Cooling
    =S= Representative
    L2SupportServices-Cooling 5 days ago (in response to Hosein)

Hello. I have copied in the link to our knowledge base on our website below that will give you the three ways to upgrade the firmware on the network management cards (NMC). This unit has an NMC2 in it, so follow the directions for the NMC2.

Thank you

http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs/index?page=content&id=FA156047&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1534160886744#__highlight

How do I upgrade the firmware on an APC Network Management Card (NMC) or NMC embedded device (Rack PDU, etc)?

• Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Choose your language: