Loading ...

Masterswitch AP9210 Password Reset | Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling

Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » Masterswitch AP9210 Password Reset

Masterswitch AP9210 Password Reset

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by CHARLES , 12/17/2015 12:11 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Masterswitch AP9210 Password Reset

Subscribe to RSS
  • mlaverick

Thank you. I will try to retrieve these values tommoro or by Wednesday...

Thank you!

Michelle

• mlaverick

Matt,

Thanks for this. Today I found the time to unplug all the devices and extract the PDU, and took some photos of the device in question to capture the details for you...

The Model Number is: AP92101

The Serial Number is: WA9842018866

The Mac Address: is 00:C0:B7:72:03:D2

I hope this is enough information for you to help me :-)

Serial Number

Mac Address

• treffin

Hi Bill,

I also have a very old AP9210 that needs a password recovered/generated if you don't mind, please sir.  Here is the info:

Model AP9210

Mac: 00:C0:B7:92:07:DE

S/N: WA9739209232

I do realize that APC is recommending that these be taken out of service.  And we have done as suggested for all business case usage. However the units have proven themselves to be quite useful for home and hobby purposes.  This one is going to keep me from having to get out of bed in the middle of the night, in the dead of winter, and go through the house and across the back yard just to turn off the lights in my woodworking shop once again.  Old age really sucks.  But APC makes it more bearable for some of us!!  Thanks for your time and your assistance.  -David 

• mlaverick

Hi Matt,

Here's the details you requested

Thanks for this. Today I found the time to unplug all the devices and extract the PDU, and took some photos of the device in question to capture the details for you...

The Model Number is: AP92101

The Serial Number is: WA9842018866

The Mac Address: is 00:C0:B7:72:03:D2

I hope this is enough information for you to help me :-)

Page 3 of 3 (54 items)
Choose your language: