Loading ...

Replacement Front Bezel for SMT 1500 | Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM

Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » Replacement Front Bezel for SMT 1500

Replacement Front Bezel for SMT 1500

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by Aaron , 1/8/2021 10:31 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Replacement Front Bezel for SMT 1500

Subscribe to RSS
  • When changing the batteries, 1 clip came off and wont stay on and the plastic has cracked in a few places making it hard to put back on.

Is it possible to get a new Bezel?

• actually id like to know this as well. i have one from a client where the front panel is all cracked and no longer stays on so he uses some pieces of tape but i know he would love to fix it. honestly the screen works perfect on this unit all i really need if the plastic front. hopefully maybe they have this part we can get?

• You will easily buy from the ebay MCDVOICE

• When I asked APC a few years ago they told me they don't sell these parts separately so eBay is one option, albeit a pricey one.

When the plastic clip broke off one of my units' front bezels I used superglue to reattach the clip and while it's definitely not robust, it has lasted over a year so long as I'm careful when I remove the panel.

• I can only find the rack mount versions which i snot what I am looking for.

• while i know its not ideal i just went ahead and bought a used unit in great shape. got an amazing price on it and its an out of lease unit so it was really clean with very very few marks the face looked brand new. people were selling just the faceplate for what i paid for the whole unit. i ended up buying 4 of them from this place. if you would like info on who it was (as long as this is allowed) shoot me a message and ill give you my contacts info. awesome company to deal with imo. ill be buying more units from them from now on where i dont need a brand new unit. now i have all the parts as spares in case i need them

• Send you a message. I hope I did it correctly.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Choose your language: