Loading ...

APC SmartUPS 2200LX not communicating with network management card | Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM

Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » APC SmartUPS 2200LX not communicating with network management card

APC SmartUPS 2200LX not communicating with network management card

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by Jake , 9/9/2019 1:02 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

APC SmartUPS 2200LX not communicating with network management card

Subscribe to RSS
  • kd7vea

I have an APC SUA2200RMXLs that is giving me issues.  I just picked it up with theAP9619 Network Management card in it.  It was working at first, but I couldn't use a password longer that 11 characters, so I updated the firmware on the UPS to 3.7.2, and the management card to 3.7.3.  this fixed the password issue, but now when I log on to the management page, most tabs work except for everything under the UPS tab.  I have e message on each section under UPS saying that the UPS is disconnected.  I can not communicate with the UPS, even when unplugging the UPS, I get no alerts.  I have searched to find a way to roll back my firmware if that will fix the issue.  Can someone point me in a direction to try to resolve this.  Remote control of the UPS is the most important feature that I got this for.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Choose your language: