Loading ...

software for: MGE Pulsar Evolution 2200 | Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM

Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » software for: MGE Pulsar Evolution 2200

software for: MGE Pulsar Evolution 2200

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by tim , 9/4/2019 6:48 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

software for: MGE Pulsar Evolution 2200

Subscribe to RSS
  • toudewolbers

Hi all, 

I have a Pulsaar Evolution 2200. I just installed 6 X 12V 7AH accu's and its all running now.

( i have connected 2 x DL 380 G7 and a MSA NAS 2312SA )

The load is verry low. (2 off 4 leds).

My question now:

How can i change the setup in this UPS. For example change the test cycling from 1 week to 1 month.

And i like when the battery's are low on power the servers shutdown gracefully.

(ESXi 6.5 ) 

Its all a home situation so no help from collega's :) anyone who can help and can tell me or point me to the right direction for the software?

I already searched on http://powerquality.eaton.com/Netherlands/Support/Software-Drivers/

I read that i can found there my software but on google i also see links with powerchute?

Sorry for my noob questions but a UPS is totally new here. (at least this brand).

Any help would be nice ;)

Regards, 

Tim

• s.v.s

Hi Tim,

The PowerChute suite is compatible with APC UPS models only.

I have no experience with Eaton UPS, but it is likely intended to be used with Eaton software.

• toudewolbers

I know. But if i go to the website mgeups.com (whats in the manual) i come on this site :) Thats why i asked here :)

For now i'm trying todo this:

https://kinavu.org/install-and-configure-nut-on-ubuntu/

but i dont see how this can shutdown my ESX server. 

I google further and i will find away :) 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: