Loading ...

Sensitivity setting on Smart-UPS X 1500 | Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM

Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » Sensitivity setting on Smart-UPS X 1500

Sensitivity setting on Smart-UPS X 1500

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by Patrick , 4/23/2019 11:19 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Sensitivity setting on Smart-UPS X 1500

Subscribe to RSS
  • caspat

I have search but didnt find the answer, can i change sensitivity setting when there is load on it. Live severs...

thanks!

Patrick

• wpasquil
      This discussion is marked as answered

Hi,

On 4/23/2019 7:19 PM, Patrick said:

I have search but didnt find the answer, can i change sensitivity setting when there is load on it. Live severs...

Yes you can. Changing the sensitivity will not cause an output disruption.  

• caspat

Thank you!

Can i ask another, Should i do a calibration test and is it ok to do this live?

I'm very noob with this! 

Thanks

• wpasquil

Hi,

If the UPS is new there is no need to run a calibration test. You should run a calibration test if you see that the available runtime is lower than expected based on the load or if you have replaced the battery. 

To answer the question, yes you can run a calibration test with the load powered on. When running a calibration test the system requires a load of 30% or greater and the battery to be 100% charged to calculate the run time accurately. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Choose your language: