Loading ...

Needed help for a bad situation with sua3000xli | Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM

Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » Needed help for a bad situation with sua3000xli

Needed help for a bad situation with sua3000xli

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by Shehab , 3/26/2019 2:20 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Needed help for a bad situation with sua3000xli

Subscribe to RSS
  • Almajhool

We have an apc SUA3000XLI that we set it up to power servers .

And there is a computer connected to it to control it using powerchute business edition 9.0.1.

I dont actually know what the values they configure it for shutdown , but once I was watching it it works like this :

After three minutes since the power cut off the computer got shutdown , then after three minutes the ups got shutdown .

And that is what we want .

But one night there was something we didnt expected .

After the electricity went off and then the computer controlling the ups went off , the electricity had came back before the ups shuted down , so it continued working while the device controlling it was down .

And as I think the ups was going to use it all its batteries charge when the power went off .

So I hope there could be a solution to this misfortunate situation to deal with it or at least to minimize it because with the power here it could happen alot.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Choose your language: