Loading ...

Replacement battery for SUA3000 | Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM

Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » Replacement battery for SUA3000

Replacement battery for SUA3000

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by Tim , 3/20/2019 7:41 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Replacement battery for SUA3000

Subscribe to RSS
  • tnix

Hi.  We have a Smart-UPS 3000 whose "replace battery" light is on.  I'm trying to find the right replacement battery, but the battery selector on the APC site isn't helping.  When I type in "SUA3000" as the model number, there's a drop down with nine different model numbers starting with "SUA3000" (e.g. SUA3000R2IX38, SUA3000R3XLNETPKG, SUA3000XLT, etc.), but the one I'm working with is just "SUA3000" (see attached image).  I checked all the different models that came up in the battery selector, but there are three different batteries that they take (RBC43, RBC55, and APCRBC105).  Does anyone know which battery I need to order?

Thanks.

Attachments
  • s.v.s
    This discussion is marked as answered
    Hi Tim,
    The web search availability may depend on region and the fact that the SUA3000 has been phased out in most regions. Try this link - if this is your UPS model, the appropriate battery set is the RBC55.
  • tnix

Szabi :

Thanks.  I'm not 100% sure if that's the same one, as ours doesn't say "VA" on it anywhere, but the pictures look mostly right (we do have something installed in that slot in the upper left of the back panel, but I don't think that would make a difference).

I think I'll order the 55 and keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks again.

• s.v.s

Hi Tim,

The VA in the model's description only indicates the Volt-ampere (power capacity) rating of the UPS, in the same way a W would indicate Watt rating, but as far as the model number sticker goes, that checks out, we only expect to see SUA3000 on that. There is likely a network management card installed in the smartslot - you are right, it doesn't change things from a battery perspective.

Anything else let us know.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Choose your language: