Loading ...

Smart-UPS 5000 UPS: Switched outlet group 1, Outlet Group 1, has been commanded to turn off, sequenc | Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM

Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » Smart-UPS 5000 UPS: Switched outlet group 1, Outlet Group 1, has been commanded to turn off, sequenc

Smart-UPS 5000 UPS: Switched outlet group 1, Outlet Group 1, has been commanded to turn off, sequenc

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by Ross , 1/17/2019 4:23 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Smart-UPS 5000 UPS: Switched outlet group 1, Outlet Group 1, has been commanded to turn off, sequenc

Subscribe to RSS
  • marros

I have a SRT5KRMXLT that had both outlet groups commanded to turn off. Nobody was logged into it to do this, so I am wondering if there is anything else that would do that. From my understanding, you can only do this via the network interface. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• wpasquil

Hi,

The outlet groups can be command to shut off via the LCD panel, the NMC, or through software if any is configured to communicate with the UPS. 

If the command is set from the NMC it should be log in the NMC event log. if the command was set through PowerChute it would be log in the PowerChute event log.

• marros

Hi Bill

Thanks for the reply. We are not using PowerChute, and looking in the NMC event log, there isn't anything prior to that to command them to turn off, it just seems to be a random event.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: