Loading ...

APC Smart-UPS RT 20kVA system startup configuration failed | Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM

Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » APC Smart-UPS RT 20kVA system startup configuration failed

APC Smart-UPS RT 20kVA system startup configuration failed

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by sang , 3/19/2018 6:04 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

APC Smart-UPS RT 20kVA system startup configuration failed

Subscribe to RSS
  • sang

I have  a control board of RT 20kva, with Pin CMOS : 0VDC, UPS display 40kva, SN: 000...00, diags:system startup configuration failed. How to repair it.

• aconlon
    Hi Sang,
    can you please provide more information of the failure? 
    From the little information you have provided what I can tell you is that this will appear if the system cannot be configured successfully, and the system will be locked until it is rebooted. 
    In order to best provide support and to be able to gather the information we require in order to assist you, I suggest you go to this page and complete what details you can: 
    Please include exact model number, serial number, logs (if you have any) and images / photos if you are able to provide any. Additionally on the display you should be able to go to Diags screen and forward the Raw Status Data to us. If you were able to provide the history of the unit i.e. was it moved / installed recently etc. this will assist us in diagnosing the issue. 
    Thank you,
    Aidan
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: