Loading ...

| Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM

Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » AP9619 Management Card

AP9619 Management Card

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by J , 11/15/2007 1:45 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

AP9619 Management Card

Subscribe to RSS
  • Q

These cards have been running fine for months. Now no one can log in. I get this error "Notice Someone is currently logged into the APC Management Web Server. Please try again later. " No one is logged in. How can I reset this? Can it be done remotely?

Thanks!

• TheNotoriousKMP
    This discussion is marked as answered

Hello,

You can also telnet into the device and then log out, that should reboot the web interface. Then you should be able to log into the web interface.

• tommcguire

The Telnet solution worked for me too. Thanks all!

• Q

Dirtfoot was correct, I reset the cards and all is well again. Thanks for all the help!

• dirtfoot

You should be able to reboot the management card by pressing in the small 'reset' button on teh front of the card. As part of the reboot, it will close any existing open connections, and you should not recieve that message anymore. If you continue to recieve that message after rebooting, you should verify theat there are no active serial connections to the card as local serial connections take priority over all other connections.

• Q

Thanks! It is at a remote site but we will have someine there latter today. I am wondering if someone did plug it into the serial port too. I will let you know as soon as I do.

• Q

Because of our psycho auditors telnet is disabled. Wish they would live in the "real" world for once. ;-))

• lotabi

The easy solution, click on the:

http://YOUR.APC.IP/logout.htm

PS: APC seems do not know timeout session on my software version

APC OS (AOS)

Name: aos
    Version: v3.7.0
    Date: 01/13/2009
    Time: 14:17:08

• dward0

Telnet fix worked for me. :)

• dirtfoot

The 3 main connection methods, Local, Telnet, and Web, are prioritized (in that order). You will usually only see that message if a higher priority connection has already been established.

• bdug

Man you are a genius! this logout trick just did it on an older AP9617 3.3.4!

• speedtre
    Worked like a charm....thanks!!!!
    On 11/26/2011 8:43 AM, lotabi said:

The easy solution, click on the:

http://YOUR.APC.IP/logout.htm

PS: APC seems do not know timeout session on my software version

APC OS (AOS)

Name: aos
    Version: v3.7.0
    Date: 01/13/2009
    Time: 14:17:08

• jonathanm