Loading ...

Where can I find firmware downloads for the AP9537SUM Network Management Card? | Back-UPS & Surge Protectors

Home » Spaces » Back-UPS & Surge Protectors » discussion » General » Where can I find firmware downloads for the AP9537SUM Network Management Card?

Where can I find firmware downloads for the AP9537SUM Network Management Card?

Discussion in Back-UPS & Surge Protectors started by Matthias , 9 days ago
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Subscribe to RSS
  • MatJ

I have been searching apc.com up and down for over an hour now...

• wpasquil
    This discussion is marked as answered

Hi,

The firmware would be the same as an AP9630, 9631, 9635. Here is a link to the download site.

https://www.apc.com/shop/us/en/tools/software-firmware/N-8jkjh8Zcijbw3

• WalterH

Bill,

this links only show an error:

Schneider Electric Error 404

The Schneider Electric document you are trying to view was not found.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Walter

• wpasquil

Hi,

I checked the link and it works.

You need to scroll down to SFMUX688 and click download. If you click on SFSUMX692 you will get a 404 error. The link for SFSUMX692 should have been removed as that version of firmware is not available. 

• MatJ

The firmware would be the same as an AP9630, 9631, 9635. 

Please point me to the document that states this compatibility.

I have an SRT8KRMXLI. Which one should I use then?

UPS Network Management Card v6.9.2 Firmware for Symmetra 1-Phase with AP9630/31/35

This offers two downloads:

both of these however lead to a 404 error.

UPS Network Management Card v6.8.8 Firmware for Smart-UPS & Galaxy 3500 with AP9630/31/35

here I could at least download some stuff, but the release notes document:

again gets me

Also, I'd like to have a look t some kind of instruction on how to do the actual upgrade.

Last time a tried a firmware update at one of these things it killed the management card. I'd like to avoid this this time and do it properly.

• wpasquil
    This discussion is marked as answered

Hi,

As I wrote earlier, The AP9537SUM requires SUMX firmware. The Symmetra you listed used SY firmware. If you install the SY firmware the network card will not communicate with the UPS. 

I have attached a copy of the release notes for SUMX688. You see on the first page of the release notes Smart-UPS RT is listed as a compatible UPS for SUMX688.

Smart-UPS Application
    apc_hw05_sumx_688.bin
    UPS Application for Smart-UPS, Smart-UPS XL, SmartUPS RT, Smart-UPS VT, Smart-UPS DP, Smart-UPS OL, MGE Galaxy 3500

As for instructions, those are available in Schneider Electric FAQ FA156047 

• MatJ

Found, applied and Worked. Thank you very much.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Choose your language: