Loading ...

BR1500ms Load Sensitivity Not Adjusting? | Back-UPS & Surge Protectors

Home » Spaces » Back-UPS & Surge Protectors » discussion » General » BR1500ms Load Sensitivity Not Adjusting?

BR1500ms Load Sensitivity Not Adjusting?

Discussion in Back-UPS & Surge Protectors started by AaronLandon , 6/8/2020 10:18 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

BR1500ms Load Sensitivity Not Adjusting?

Subscribe to RSS
  • AaronLandon

Brand new out of the box BR1500MS protecting one Windows desktop PC, two monitors, cable modem and router in a home office setting.  The UPS display shows a Load Sensitivity setting of LOW (1 out of 5 bars), not the MEDIUM setting (3 of 5 bars) which is the default setting according omegle to the manual. xender The manual also recommends against using LOW for computer loads.  

I tried to change the load setting to MEDIUM by following the instructions in the manual:   1) Power Off; 2) Hold Power Button until load indicator displays; 3) Press Power Button to cycle through the three Load Settings (Low, Medium, High); 4) Stop on MEDIUM.

But when I power the device back on, the Load Setting always reverts to LOW.

Is there a different procedure for setting the Load Sensitivity?

Is a LOW Load Sensitivity a problem for my setup?

• wpasquil

Hi,

Sorry fo the inconvenience. Have you install PowerChute Personal Edition on a Windows OS and tried to adjust the sensitivity using the software? If the UPS does not adjusting properly using the software or manually you should contact local support for assistance. 

Local support contact information will be found at this link.

https://www.apc.com/us/en/support/contact-us/index.jsp

You may need to change the region in the upper left of the contact us web page. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: