Loading ...

F-06 Error on APC BR1000G India | Back-UPS & Surge Protectors

Home » Spaces » Back-UPS & Surge Protectors » discussion » General » F-06 Error on APC BR1000G India

F-06 Error on APC BR1000G India

Discussion in Back-UPS & Surge Protectors started by ar , 10/14/2019 7:31 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

F-06 Error on APC BR1000G India

Subscribe to RSS
  • arshan

I purchased my unit back in July 2016 from amazon. hence no warranty on it since APC gives 2 years max

The unit gave me no trouble whatsoever till recently when i changed the power supply of my desktop. At random times it displays a F-06 error on the LCD and the entire unit shuts down.

The desktop and monitor is directly plugged in the UPS and UPS is directly connected to main power.

i did some searching and found that my particular unit has no compatibility towards PFC (power factor correction). but i couldn't find an ideal Backup unit for my desktop either on APC site or amazon. Hence i need some suggestions. 

My power supply is Corsair RM 650X

my desktop usage is approx 16 hrs, need a backup time of at least 20 minutes minimum.

arshan
  • SecretSquirrel

The F06 error is indicating a Relay Weld, most likely associated with Boost functionality. Although it will clear following a shutdown, it will continue to reappear as the unit once again attempts to enter Boost mode. I would recommend contacting your local Schneider Electric call center for continued support. They can help determine whether or not the unit is in warranty and assist you in procuring a replacement.

SecretSquirrel

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: