Loading ...

BackUPS Pro 1500BR battery installation | Back-UPS & Surge Protectors

Home » Spaces » Back-UPS & Surge Protectors » discussion » General » BackUPS Pro 1500BR battery installation

BackUPS Pro 1500BR battery installation

Discussion in Back-UPS & Surge Protectors started by Filipe , 8/25/2019 4:53 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

BackUPS Pro 1500BR battery installation

Subscribe to RSS
  • filipecouto

Hello.

I bought this UPS this month, and when I install the battery like it says in the manual, whenever I turn it on, it doesn't detect the battery.

It seems like the battery is loose inside the unit. If I turn it upside down (so they battery pressures the contact points inside) the screen shows that I have a full battery. If I turn it again upside down, it says that there is no battery.

What is happening here? Is it wrongfully installed? Or is there something that I'm missing.

• wpasquil

Hi,

I suggest removing the battery and reinserting it to verify it is seated properly. Then turn the UPS on. If you still are experiencing an issue after re-seating the battery you should contact local support for assistance. 

Local support contact information will be found at this link. https://www.apc.com/us/en/support/contact-us/index.jsp You may need to change region and that can be done in the upper left of the web page. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: