Loading ...

| Back-UPS & Surge Protectors

Home » Spaces » Back-UPS & Surge Protectors » discussion » General » Any wall-mountable UPSs ??

Any wall-mountable UPSs ??

Discussion in Back-UPS & Surge Protectors started by Cruel , 7/23/2010 2:38 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Any wall-mountable UPSs ??

Subscribe to RSS
  • danowolf

Why dont you guys use this? BH500NET
    I have three and they work fine. Plus you can control them over a LAN.

• CruelSun

Hunter,

Thanks for the reply. I cannot find any mention of a wall mount option for the APC BE550G anywhere, with the exception of your post here... and the other model you mentioned doesn't seem to be available either.

Can you point me toward any documentation on this new feature?

• Hunter

Dear Cruel Sun,

You can even go for BE450G and BE550G which are coming with wall mountable option. Before purchasing the UPS please ask the reseller/partner to confirm whethr it has that option. Because teh older BE450G & BE550G does not have this wall mountable option.

Thank you!

• Hunter

Dear Cruel Sun,

You can go for BE550MC which is wall mountable. It will protect RJ-11 Modem/Fax/DSL protection (two wire single line) Data Line. I even E Mailed you the technical specifications.

Thank you!

• clarkson
    This discussion is marked as answered

The change to the BE550G units was just recently made. Unfortunately there is no guarentee at the time of purchase that you receive one with this feature. However, if you do purchase one that does not have the wall mount holes, APC will try to work with you to get one that does.

• teknoman

Is there any update on this? I was hoping they would add the mounting holes back (like on the BE350R). I have a new BE550G and it is still not wall-mountable. According to APC's warranty status page, the one I have was manufactured on October 14, 2010.

• CruelSun

I need a small UPS for a project I am doing. I will be using it to power 2 cable modems, a router, and a small NAS box. I would like something along the lines of BE350G to BE750G that I can mount on the wall with all the other equipment.

Does APC make such a device?

Thank you

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Choose your language: