Loading ...

Disassemble of UPS | Universal Transfer Switch

Home » Spaces » Universal Transfer Switch » discussion » General » Disassemble of UPS

Disassemble of UPS

Discussion in Universal Transfer Switch started by Vijay , 1/13/2014 6:40 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Disassemble of UPS

Subscribe to RSS
  • vijay_ra43

Dear Sir/Madam

Please kindly provide  us disassemble ups of SURT15KUXI.

• ipicKedawinna

Could you elaborate or clarify what you mean? A schematic? (If so, we don't provide those as they are proprietary) Or do you mean a service manual? (Which I'd have to see what we have for that)

• vijay_ra43

Dear Angela,

we have SURT15KUXI ups damage by High voltage and we need to replace damage board by new one, But we can't took out or no idea to dissemble of the damage part so we need to idea for how can we took out a damage board from ups.

• ipicKedawinna

I'd suggest contacting your local technical support for instructions how to proceed. Typically, we'd replace the entire UPS in North America so I am not sure, depending on the region, what options are offered - if they will repair it or provide a new part or just suggest replacing the entire UPS. I don't see a service manual available for this product specifically either to provide to you unfortunately.

• vijay_ra43

Dear Angela,

Angela please to be inform that we are the dealer and Local Technical support of APC UPS in Nepal and and we order this kind of ups as first time,

And now we order the parts of this model for repair(Change).

• ipicKedawinna

Hi Vijay,

For this specific issue, I have asked someone in our Asia Pacific region to help because I am at a loss on how to handle the situation being based in NAM. You should hear shortly from someone that is closer to you and more familiar with the practices in Nepal.

Thanks for your patience.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Choose your language: