Loading ...

Is there an adapter for a BN4001 that will allow a DSL/Modem phone line to be plugged into the Back-UPS RJ-45 connectors protecting the phone line. Salesman sold me wrong unit, said the unit would work on my system | Universal Transfer Switch

Home » Spaces » Universal Transfer Switch » discussion » General » Is there an adapter for a BN4001 that will allow a DSL/Modem phone line to be plugged into the Back-UPS RJ-45 connectors protecting the phone line. Salesman sold me wrong unit, said the unit would work on my system

Is there an adapter for a BN4001 that will allow a DSL/Modem phone line to be plugged into the Back-UPS RJ-45 connectors protecting the phone line. Salesman sold me wrong unit, said the unit would work on my system

Discussion in Universal Transfer Switch started by MaxsClassic , 11/17/2013 1:36 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Is there an adapter for a BN4001 that will allow a DSL/Modem phone line to be plugged into the Back-UPS RJ-45 connectors protecting the phone line. Salesman sold me wrong unit, said the unit would work on my system

Subscribe to RSS
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: