Loading ...

pro BR1200SI: Does not start | General Questions & Suggestions

Home » Spaces » General Questions & Suggestions » discussion » General » pro BR1200SI: Does not start

pro BR1200SI: Does not start

Discussion in General Questions & Suggestions started by Ulrich , 3/21/2021 10:22 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

pro BR1200SI: Does not start

Subscribe to RSS
  • The device is one year old. 

I was out of town for a week and before I switched off the device, but without disconnecting it from the mains. Green LED continued on.

1. After my return I pushed the green button to start the device. Nothing happened. It just does not start. What is the problem?
    2. I found the advice to disconnect the internal battery. However the +-clamp cannot be removed as well as the black one. How can I force it?

How could this be solved?

Thank you for any feedback!

Regards,

Ulrich

• Hi Ulrich,

If the deice is only a year old then I recommend contacting your local APC by SE support team.

-Gavan

• Thank you Gavan,

I did, and they again recommended to try to remove the clamp. The black one I succeeded in removing it, the red one not. This will be a problem when I have to exchange the battery.

The good news: After reconnecting the battery, the device woke up and works as expected. 

The bad news: When will this (software) behaviour repeat and switch off my office again?

Ulrich

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: