Loading ...

Can I connect a Power Furman to my UPS | General Questions & Suggestions

Home » Spaces » General Questions & Suggestions » discussion » General » Can I connect a Power Furman to my UPS

Can I connect a Power Furman to my UPS

Discussion in General Questions & Suggestions started by pawan , 8/22/2019 3:46 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Can I connect a Power Furman to my UPS

Subscribe to RSS
  • pawanAPC

I have an APC UPS BR1500G I have to 2x PC with Monitors and some more Small-2 Devices right now i m using

• wall socket --> power strip --> UPS --> power strip --> PC 01,  Monitor
    •                                                       --> power strip --> PC02,   Monitor
    •                                                       --> All devices

This All System working fine and under the UPS Load.

But I have purchased one Power conditioner with auto-resetting voltage protection (Power Furman AC-210A E) this Device can Take 10AMP Input and 2x 5AMP output.

https://www.furmanpower.com/product/10a-two-outlet-power-conditioner-export-AC-210A%20E

Now I want connect like This:

• wall socket --> power strip --> UPS --> Furman -->PC 01, PC02, Monitors, All devices, 

so the My Question If i take one out from UPS it will take 10AMP output ? Is this possible? What do you suggest?

Thank you.

• wpasquil

Hello,

We recommend plugging equipment directly into the UPS. Adding a device between the UPS and the supported equipment will void the UPS warranty and the UPS equipment protection policy. It may also violate local electrical code.  

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: