Loading ...
Home » Spaces » General Questions & Suggestions » discussion » General » Problems with downloading Firmware and Software from the ftp Server

Problems with downloading Firmware and Software from the ftp Server

Discussion in General Questions & Suggestions started by Hans , 7/2/2018 8:28 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • APC_Power_User
    Hans
    Novice Novice
    Hans 7/2/2018 8:28 AM

I can't download the firmware and language packages for the AP9630. Its an endless loop of typing in the required login data.

Could someone from the apc-team please fix this?

• wpasquil
    Bill
    =S= Representative
    Bill 7/9/2018 5:34 PM (in response to Hans)

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I tested the link and it is working. If you arestill experiencing an issue please try a different browser and if that does not resolve the issue please let us know the model of the UPS and we will provide a direct link.

• APC_Power_User
    Hans
    Novice Novice
    Hans 7/12/2018 7:42 AM (in response to Bill)

Could you please provide a working download link for the AP9630 Firmware (v6.5.6) and the "Language Pack 1: French; German; Italian; Spanish; Portuguese".

I have tested 3 Browsers: Chrome, Edge and IE11. Allways the same problem: I have login on the ftp-server and it does not work. Where do i register for the ftp-server?

• wpasquil
    Bill
    =S= Representative
    Bill 7/12/2018 4:24 PM (in response to Hans)

Hi,

Use this link ftp://restrict:Kop$74!@ftp.apcc.com/restricted/hardware/nmcard/firmware/sumx/656/ If it fails clear the browser data, close and reopen the browser and then select the link. 

• Nico-IT
    Nico
    Novice Novice
    Nico 7/14/2018 2:41 PM (in response to Bill)

Hey,

is the ftp-server currently offline?

I tried connecting to ftp.apcc.com (159.215.34.18) from within different networks (central europe) and by different clients but it seems, that currently no working route to the server exists. Every route tracing gets lost after the host schneider-e.bear1.stlouis1.level3.net (4.28.92.38).

• wpasquil
    Bill
    =S= Representative
    Bill 7/16/2018 2:52 PM (in response to Nico )

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The Schneider Electric IT team has been made aware of the issue with the FTP site and they are working or correct the problem.

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 7/17/2018 4:22 PM (in response to Bill)

Site is back up now FYI.

• Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Choose your language: