Loading ...

Overload light on when nothing plugged in | Other Products, Topics, & Discussions

Home » Spaces » Other Products, Topics, & Discussions » discussion » General » Overload light on when nothing plugged in

Overload light on when nothing plugged in

Discussion in Other Products, Topics, & Discussions started by Michael , 8/29/2020 11:01 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Overload light on when nothing plugged in

Subscribe to RSS
  • I have an 11-outlet SurgeArrest power strip that's about 6 years old. I recently moved into a new house and when I plugged it in, the overload light came on when nothing was plugged into the strip. The protection working light was also on. 

I tried plugging it into other outlets--for some of them, it was the same issue; for others, only the protection working light came on. Ideas?

• Hi,

You should contact local technical support for assistance. Most Surge units have a lifetime warranty. If local support determines the unit is defective and it has a lifetime warranty they will replace it free of charge. 

Local support contact information will be found at this link. https://www.apc.com/us/en/support/contact-us/index.jsp

You may need to change the region in the upper left of the contact us web page. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: