Loading ...

apc xfmr step down transformer | Other Products, Topics, & Discussions

Home » Spaces » Other Products, Topics, & Discussions » discussion » General » apc xfmr step down transformer

apc xfmr step down transformer

Discussion in Other Products, Topics, & Discussions started by Cory , 8/1/2017 8:03 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

apc xfmr step down transformer

Subscribe to RSS
  • can you use an apc- xfmr- step down transformer on a tripplite ups?

• Hi,

I don't recommend using a Tripplite UPS but assuming the output is correct then yes you can. 

• On 8/2/2017 6:58 AM, Bill said:

Hi,

I don't recommend using a Tripplite UPS but assuming the output is correct then yes you can. 

Thanks for the reply.   what is wrong with tripplite UPS? what makes them inferior?

• Hi,

Your question may be better answered by one of the other forum members.

On 8/2/2017 4:06 PM, Cory said:

what is wrong with tripplite UPS? what makes them inferior?

I have been an APC / APC by Schneider Electric employee for 15 year. I see the effort and dedication the people I work with displayed daily so in my humble opinion our product are superior to our competitors. For those reasons alone I would not recommend another brand UPS.  

• thanks for your input, unfortunately i work for a school district and have to go with the lower bid
  • On 4/8/2017 4:38 AM, Bill said:

I have been an APC / APC by Schneider Electric employee for 15 year. I see the effort and dedication the people I work with displayed daily so in my humble opinion our product are superior to our competitors. For those reasons alone I would not recommend another brand UPS.  

I come at it from the other angle. I've been exposed to / used / repaired plenty of different UPS from different manufacturers over the last 25 years. There's a reason all *my* personal and business UPS units are APC and it's for the same reason. They are well engineered and provided you look after them, are actually built to last more than the life of the factory set of batteries.

My personal opinion and worth every cent you paid for it ;)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Choose your language: