Loading ...

APC 7721 web GUI stuck on "Please wait while the system is rebooting"!! | Getting Started

Home » Spaces » Getting Started » discussion » General » APC 7721 web GUI stuck on "Please wait while the system is rebooting"!!

APC 7721 web GUI stuck on "Please wait while the system is rebooting"!!

Discussion in Getting Started started by karbo , 9 days ago
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

APC 7721 web GUI stuck on "Please wait while the system is rebooting"!!

Subscribe to RSS
  • karbotilne5

I have an APC 7721, a few days ago we started to get a stream of the following messages come through:-

Automatic Transfer Switch: Phase Leds/Push-button hardware failure.

Automatic Transfer Switch: Phase Leds/Push-button hardware initialized.

I was able to log on the the web GUI on Monday, but have been unsuccessful since, I was constantly getting a message about "someone else is currently logged in, please try again later"

This was the same after 24 hours, so I had a quick browse online and a suggestion was to append the URL with \lohgout.htm (http://1.2.3.4/logout.htm)

I did this, but now the device is sitting with "Please wait while the system is rebooting" message in the browser, I have closed the browser and reopened, I have also tried from another PC, but still the same.

I am able to telnet on to the device, but unsure what I need to do there to correct the issue.

Regards

• B-DoubleE

Hi Karbo,

We can force the NMC to reboot by pressing the pinhole reset button on the front panel with a paperclip - this will restart the card, and not impact the output of the ATS. If the card is still locked up, then you could try to login via telnet and see what the main splash screen shows for an AOS and APP version, along with the values next to "P" "N" and "A" - here's my ATS as an example:

If it's not working and you have anything different on this page, then please share and we can try to figure it out.

As an aside, this is an older model ATS that's running on our older generation NMC1, and has been discontinued for a few years now. It was replaced with the AP4421: https://www.apc.com/shop/us/en/products/RACK-ATS-230V-10A-C14-IN-12-C13-OUT/P-AP4421

• Kent

Matt, There is a post that I would appreciate a response to that you have helped with in the past

"APC AP9211 Password Reset"

Would you please respond. Thank You

Kent Miller

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: