Loading ...

Need help with APC Smart-UPS RT 5000 | Getting Started

Home » Spaces » Getting Started » discussion » General » Need help with APC Smart-UPS RT 5000

Need help with APC Smart-UPS RT 5000

Discussion in Getting Started started by S , 3/19/2019 12:35 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Need help with APC Smart-UPS RT 5000

Subscribe to RSS
  • ssarvottam93
    The old batteries had lost its capacity and were replaced with identical model of the same new batteries with brand new ones. All the batteries were replaced and the old ones sent to disposal. On the first day it showed full battery in indication. But after few days it shows just a single LED on battery backup display but the battery is working totally fine. This has been verified with a multimeter. Please tell how to correct this problem. Thank You very much for your time.
    Enclosed : The photo of the UPS device as working.
    Attachments
  • wpasquil

Hi,

Have you performed a runtime calibration? See Schneider Electric FAQ FA284198 for assistance with runtime calibration. 

• ssarvottam93

Hi Bill,

I do not have access to the software aspect of this ups. Can this be done only through hardware mode? Some kind of resetting? Thank You so much for replying. 

• wpasquil

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. How to run manual calibration is listed in the FAQ I recommended in my earlier post FAQ FA284198. A manual calibration is calibrating the UPS with no software intervention. 

• ssarvottam93

please send the vedio  if possible

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Choose your language: