Loading ...
Home » Spaces » StruxureWare for Data Centers » discussion » General » Is there any user guide & design / components and there working in struxureware tool available ?

Is there any user guide & design / components and there working in struxureware tool available ?

Discussion in StruxureWare for Data Centers started by Gautam , 3/21/2016 3:53 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Announcement 

Note: No new discussion posts are allowed in this area. Historical content is for viewing purposes only. StruxureWare for Data Centers is actively supported at its own standalone community - https://help.se-dmaas.com/

• gr75801
    Gautam
    New Member New Member
    Gautam 3/21/2016 3:53 PM

Hi All,

Good Day ! I am new to Struxureware data center expert tool.

I would like to know is there any guide which can guide me to each and every menu options and functions / usage on the Struxureware console ?

Also is there any document which speaks about the various components of Struxureware and how they interact etc ?

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
      This discussion is marked as answered
    Angela 3/21/2016 4:08 PM (in response to Gautam)

Hello,

All of the StruxureWare documentation and support community resources are available on dcimsupport.apc.com. We don't support StruxureWare on this site anymore unfortunately. You'll find lots of documentation and a separate forum/community for StruxureWare Data Center Expert and other DCIM products on that site.

• Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language: