Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS » discussion » General » APC Silcon - Temperature Sensor

APC Silcon - Temperature Sensor

Discussion in Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS started by Vasil , 4/10/2018 10:31 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • vrbl
    Vasil
    Novice Novice
    Vasil 4/10/2018 10:31 PM

Hello All,

I have went through whole internet, all documentation available on the APC website, even tired to call APC Tech Support. No luck.

Can anyone direct me to model/part number for the temperature sensor used for external batteries temperature sensing. It should be connected to APC Silcon System Integration Interface (SII), X004 contacts 1 and 2, marked as "Brown: 1 and Blue: 2 - Temperature sensor, external battery"?

Thank you.

• vrbl
    Vasil
    Novice Novice
    Vasil 4/11/2018 7:26 PM (in response to Vasil)

anyone can help me with this information?

Anyone from APC here?

• wpasquil
    Bill
    =S= Representative
    Bill 4/12/2018 6:58 PM (in response to Vasil)

Hi,

I ask 3 Phase technical support and they replied the part number is 0M-4001. If you need further information please call technical support at 800-555-2725 Option 4

• vrbl
    Vasil
    Novice Novice
    Vasil 4/14/2018 4:02 PM (in response to Bill)

Thanks a lot. I was able to locate now description in the part list for APC.... but nowhere to purchase.

Any clue if I can get them, purchase them? Or more specific idea, if this is sort of PT 100 resistance type of sensors?

Will continue to look for

• vrbl
    Vasil
    Novice Novice
    Vasil 4/16/2018 11:48 AM (in response to Vasil)

Anyone one can help me with more technical information, if I can use any generic parts available on market or can purchase this part from someone else at reasonable price?

Thanks

• vrbl
    Vasil
    Novice Novice
    Vasil 4/18/2018 2:23 PM (in response to Vasil)

If anyone has the sensors available as part and willing to sell at decent price - I will appreciate it.

Also, I can purchase as spare - FAN module for SL20KH (single fan) and capacitors replacement kit.

Would like to keep this UPS for another 2-3 years before replacing with Symmetra PX or so.

Please help me to maintain it for some time

Thanks.

• vrbl
    Vasil
    Novice Novice
    Vasil 5/3/2018 8:17 PM (in response to Vasil)

Any one can help me to get purchasable part?

I already went through the support line, they promised to email me, no luck, nothing in spam folder.

I can purchase old part from old extension cabinet if possible from anyone.

Thanks

• Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Choose your language: